– May 4, 2009
As previously mentioned, Tenth To The Fraser is collaborating with New Westminster Environmental Partners and the BIA to organize New West’s only all-candidates’ meeting this election.
NWEP has asked us to provide them with some questions for the candidates, but we thought we’d turn it over to you, our readers: What would you like to ask Dawn Black, Carole Millar and Matthew Laird before you vote?
Leave a comment with your question, or send us a Tweet @10thtothefraser.
As a reminder, the all-candidates meeting is Wednesday, May 6, 7-9pm at Douglas College in room 2201.
Latest posts by Briana Tomkinson (see all)
- In memory of New Westminster’s golden age: Wild Rice pays tribute to the King Neptune - September 29, 2015
- Your guide to Feast On The Fraser - September 23, 2015
- Feast like never before from Sept. 25 – Oct. 4 in New West - September 17, 2015
- Biggest one-day food truck fest in Canada comes to New West Aug 22 - August 9, 2015
- Four music stages, kids zone at 12th Street Music Festival on July 26 - July 12, 2015
- New Westminster outdoor movies in the park (2015) - July 8, 2015
- Pier Park water misters have arrived! - July 7, 2015
- How to report water violators - July 6, 2015
- Cool off with Loonie Skates at Moody Park Arena this summer - July 6, 2015
- Drop-in activities for your family’s summer ‘staycation’ - July 6, 2015
- The 12th Street bread store that’s so cheap – it’s practically free - July 2, 2015
- Free land! New West responds to affordable housing crisis - June 30, 2015
- Pier Park to get a little cooler - June 30, 2015
- Best poutine in
New Westthe Lower Mainland - June 28, 2015
- Canada Day in New Westminster - June 27, 2015
- Time to let go of ‘The Royal City’ name - June 23, 2015
- Board games, pinball and other old-school fun - June 22, 2015
- On June 18, get a sneak peek at the new ‘Front Street Mews’ - June 17, 2015
- On June 20, two neighbourhood garage sales in New West - June 16, 2015
- Where to shop for the best prices on fruit & vegetables in New West - June 14, 2015
- New West kids deserve fair lunch policy for all - June 13, 2015
- City warns of fire risk in New West - June 8, 2015
- Unicycle and juggling lessons now offered in New West - June 8, 2015
- Stay cool, New West: Summer fun at spray parks, splash pools, and beaches - June 5, 2015
- The first New West parklet goes to …. Sapperton! - June 4, 2015