There’s a lot of debate over whether to get the H1N1 vaccine out there. Those of us in New Westminster who choose to vaccinate should know there’s a vaccine clinic tomorrow (Nov. 4) at Royal City Centre in the Community Room from 9am-1pm.
Here’s who’s eligible:
- Children six months of age to under five years old
- Health care workers, starting with priority groups that deliver critical and frontline health care services
- Household contacts and care providers of infants under six months of age
- Household contacts and care providers of people who have weakened immune systems
- People under 65 with chronic health conditions
- Pregnant women in the second half of pregnancy
The entrance to the clinic will be at the West end of the mall, via Corridor #4 located between Labels and Ardene.