– April 25, 2012
The McBride Elementary School PAC is putting on a fun night on May 11th called Mom’s Night Out. The event will celebrate Mother’s Day, but they’re also focused on raising funds to replace the aging and outdated computers in the lab at McBride.
The event will allow McBride mothers to enjoy a relaxing evening, enjoying other Mothers’ company. It is from 7-9:30pm at Richard McBride Elementary on Richmond Street in New Westminster. During the event, they hope to offer a wide selection of products from some of their own parents’ home based businesses as well as some from the local community. Funds will be raised by raffling off items donated and admission fees.
Right now they are seeking donations from the business community – items that can be enjoyed by the mothers at the event such as a platter of food, refreshments etc, or that can be raffled off. They plan to recognize businesses who support the event and allow them to provide literature to handout.
They are also seeking at least 20 local vendors/home-based businesses to occupy tables on the night and feel it is a great opportunity to sell/show off products and businesses to McBride Moms and the local community. Being that it is a Mom’s event, the organizers would prefer businesses with products and services that appeal to women. Participating vendors are asked to donate a gift basket (which will be raffled off) and/or a percentage of sales made on the night.
If you are able to support McBride School by contributing to this event, please contact Lisa Crozier me at 604-527-9519 or email@example.com to arrange for pick up of donated items.
Latest posts by Jen Arbo (see all)
- Ask Arbo: What the heck is a Hyack? - July 7, 2015
- Ask Arbo: Urban Livestock (or, The 15 Million Dollar Goat) - June 8, 2015
- Uptown Unplugged - July 23, 2013
- Food Truck Festival – Let’s Go Eat - July 23, 2013
- Uncovering Creeks in Hume Park - June 12, 2013
- Parks, Culture, and Recreation Summer Movie Series Returns! - May 28, 2013
- Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine: Keeping a Medicinal Garden at Westminster Pier Park - May 22, 2013
- New free art program starting May 26: ArtStarts at River Market - May 17, 2013
- Get to know New West in a hurry! - April 25, 2013
- SpudShack: Fitting a Vision Into New West - February 6, 2013
- Barley’s Homebrewing Supplies a welcome addition to Sapperton - January 16, 2013
- Helping Others Over the Holidays - November 25, 2012
- Key to the City - November 6, 2012
- Santa Parade Needs a Makeover - October 17, 2012
- New West Activities for September 29 - September 27, 2012
- Freelancer Unconference This Saturday + Ticket Giveaway! - September 12, 2012
- Show Your Love for the Fraser River: Join the New West Shoreline Cleanup - September 6, 2012
- Massey Victory Heights Residents’ Association Family Picnic - September 6, 2012
- 13th Annual Doggy Fun Days Coming Up! - August 17, 2012
- Residents’ Associations - June 19, 2012
- Westminster Pier Park Exceeds Expectations - June 16, 2012
- Pier Park Grand Opening Saturday 11-3 - June 15, 2012
- Northern Voice Conference ticket giveaway - June 8, 2012
- Neighbourhood Small Grants Comes to New Westminster - June 5, 2012
- McBride Mom’s Night Out - April 25, 2012