Tenth to the Fraser is excited to have launched a print version of our popular online magazine. Featuring unique content in a beautiful format, this half-letter size magazine is available for free bi-monthly at selected local outlets.
Content from the magazine will be published online within a few days of the magazine getting out there. Frequently, we will include expanded or extra content that didn’t fit in the print magazine when we publish the articles online.
We are pleased to be available at the following businesses (list updated as of November 29):
- 100 Braid St. Studio
- Barley’s Homebrewing Supplies
- Blenz Uptown
- Bloom Bloom Room
- Brick and Mortar Living
- The Arts Council of New Westminster’s Gallery in Queens Park (at Centennial Lodge)
- El Santo Restaurant has it at the bar, just ask!
- Greens & Beans Deli
- Hawkes Martial Arts
- Member of Parliament Peter Julian’s office
- New Westminster Chamber of Commerce
- New Westminster City Hall
- New Westminster Family Place
- New Westminster MLA Judy Darcy’s office
- New Westminster’s Public Library, both Uptown and Queensborough
- Old Crow Coffee Co.
- Re-Max Advantage
- River Market
- Steel & Oak Brewing Co.
- Sushi Well
- Strongside Conditioning Gym
- Take Five Cafe – Sapperton
- Tourism New Westminster’s Visitor Centre in Anvil Centre
- Westminster Savings Credit Union – Uptown Branch
Our next print publication schedule is as follows. Please note we do have back issues available for purchase. Just email us to arrange. We’ll even give you a deal if you buy more than one!
- April 2016 – out now!
- June 2016 – out now!
- August 2016 – out now!
- October 2016 – out now!
- December 2016 – out now!
- February 2017 – out now!
- April 2017 – coming soon!