This Saturday, April 13, River Market is hosting “Spring Cleaning for the Mind, Body & Soul,” a health & wellness fair featuring New Westminster businesses and organizations. The event is the brainchild of Zhoosh Fitness‘s Robyn Murrell, who recruited several friends from New Westminster’s B2B NOW (Business To Business Network of Women) group to help organize.
Highlights of the event will include:
- Try acupuncture, reiki, Shiatsu and even pole fitness – all exhibitors were required to include an interactive component to keep things interesting
- Demonstrations of various activities, including Hula Hoop Fitness, Zumba and Bollywood dancing
- Children’s activities at The Music Box in River Market while parents roam the displays
- ‘Get Active’ photobooth
- Gift bags for the first 100 people attending the event
- Charitable fundraising: raffle and sale of daffodil pins benefiting the Canadian Cancer Society (BC & Yukon chapter), plus a “Spring Shave”
For more information on the Spring Cleaning event, email email@example.com and/or goto the event Facebook page. For more on B2B NOW, email firstname.lastname@example.org.